Saturday, April 5, 2014

The NEWBIE Blogger!

Welcome to my first blog post!

What to write?

I'm Abigail Joyce Chan, CPA, Auditor, and newbie blogger! HAHAHA

I've been reading a lot of blog posts these past few months and was inspired to have my own.

I was also inspired by the MTV series "AWKWARD." This girl having her own blog, just posting her everyday life - the challenges of being a teenager with regards to studies, love life and family. It's now on its Season 3 Finale! Will have to watch out for Season 4!

I love watching TV series! #HIMYM #Suits #GossipGirl #TVD and a lot more! :)

I'll be posting a lot of giveaways that I've joined the past few months that I had won! YEY! Also will be posting restaurant reviews and whatever comes to mind! :)

Hope to have readers like other blogs.

This is all for now...




#PardonTheSelfies!

No comments:

Post a Comment